Location: Hybrid (Atlanta, GA)
Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
Create high quality, compelling written content across various channels to build Rev.io’s reputation and support meeting and exceeding our sales opportunity goals.
- Creates and manages content across both online and offline channels, including press releases, byline articles, blog posts, case studies, video and photo copy, white papers, social media content, etc
- Ensures company and product information is accurate and consistent across channels
- Proof-reads and quality checks content across channels to confirm quality, brand voice, and professionalism
- Ensures all content is optimized for SEO target keywords, and works with Digital Marketing Manager and SEO Agency to adjust on an ongoing basis
- Creates content for the Rev.io blog, content hub, and additional owned media outlets
- Creates content for product collateral and co-branded partner material
- Creates content for use by sales team such as email templates, voicemail scripts, social posts, etc.
- Creates content for traditional PR activities when appropriate
- Monitors member and prospect feedback and dialogue within online and offline communities
- Partners closely with Graphic Design professionals to align and optimize written and visual content within the Rev.io brand
- Catalogs written grammatical and syntax standards for application across Marketing, Sales, and the wider company
- 2+ year in a hands-on content development role supporting Sales, Social Media or PR
- Sophisticated writing skills, exhibiting extreme accuracy, eloquence, and attention to detail
- Deep understanding of how to influence an audience using tone, messaging and delivery
- Blog management experience
- Ability to write a traditional press release
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Expertise with content publishing platforms including WordPress, social media, newswires, video hosting sites
- Agency experience a plus
- Hands-on video production and/or still photography experience a plus