Denver, CO 80202
Plug Digital is a rapidly growing e-commerce web design and development agency dedicated to driving meaningful growth for their clients. Plug Digital clients are small, mid-size businesses across many industries.
Plug Digital is seeking a UX Strategist to help them continue to lead, strategize and create user centered design solutions for Plug Digital e-commerce clients. This role will require you to work directly with clients, interpreting their feedback, iterating on designs and help manage design projects to completion.
- Lead discovery calls with clients and define requirements and user experience strategies to best achieve business goals
- Help estimate project timelines, project plan and writing sales proposals
- Manage small to large design projects to completion
- Research clients’ industry, competitors, business model, and customer base and present findings to clients
- Incorporating research, best practices, create business requirements and innovative ideas to design for conversion
- Conduct information architecture, wireframing, and UI design using Figma
- Account for multiple device sizes by building robust grid system
- Annotate your designs for hand-off to developers.
- Integrate data-driven decisions on design solutions
- Take action on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous website testing and user experience improvements.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of the site
- Design and track customer KPIs
- Work in a team environment with remote designers and developers
- Self-manage, prioritize tasks, and proactively communicate status and challenges
- 2+ years of UX/UI/IA experience
- Conversion-driven mindset
- Experience leading clients and demonstrated an ability to translate customer needs into technical aspects
- A portfolio demonstrating a diverse range of experiences you’ve created
- Experience using product analytics and A/B testing to optimize experiences
- Experience working on a team with other UX designers and developers
- 2+ Project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and client-side
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- A demonstrated capacity and eagerness to learn and progress professionally in the eCommerce field
Huge plus if you have:
- Shopify experience
- Basic web development knowledge
- CRO experience
- Knowledge of website usability and passion for improving the online customer shopping experience
- Experience with Google analytics
- Basic digital marketing knowledge – SEM/SEO, Social and Email Marketing
- Salary based on experience. Starting at $40,000+ a year.
- Paid days off. No sick day limit. Paid holidays.
- Fun and collaborative office environment in Denver
- Grow with a small team and take ownership over this role
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
Please apply by sending your resume and a little about yourself.