Location: Remote – Oregon
Pay Rate: Salary is DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
CINDER is looking to change the community’s understanding of how a staffing company operates. Our purpose is to humanize the staffing process by connecting awesome people and providing them with the skills and tools they need to succeed in whichever job they find. We believe happy employees inspire commitment and community.
About Cinder‘s Client
Tired of the big corporate eDiscovery machine? Tired of not actually solving clients’ problems? Tired of working where the bottom line is all that matters?
We can do better.
Would you rather help your clients get the job done better, faster, cheaper?
Join a family of established hi-tech companies that service the largest names in technology, manage the world’s most influential technology standards, and validate the latest in hi-tech gadgetry. SIFT is the newest member of our hi-tech family and has a startup mentality, rewarding ingenuity and initiative.
SIFT—a different kind of legal services vendor—sits at the intersection of law, big data, and technology. eDiscovery analysts, data scientists, developers, and tech savvy attorneys come together to provide law firms and legal departments actual solutions.
- Advise team leads, project managers, and review managers on best practices and workflows.
- Incorporate state-of-the-art analytics tools into standard ESI workflows to cut down on time (and cost) to relevant data.
- Provide expertise on tagging schemas and database architecture.
- Manage file transfers from Citrix ShareFile, traditional SFTP, Media Shuttle, Aspera, and RelativityOne Staging Explorer (ROSE).
- Process data using eCapture and Relativity.
- Run STRs to isolate document populations for reporting and review.
- Create workspaces and databases in both Relativity’s and IPRO’s review platforms.
- Manage user credentials in both Relativity and IPRO’s review platforms.
- Create coding panels, fields, and tags.
- Run and QC productions according to client specifications.
- Create, view, manipulate, and repair .dat files.
- Requires 3-5 years of experience with litigation support and all aspects of the EDRM lifecycle.
- Requires at least 1 year of experience in administering Relativity Server, RelOne, or IPRO ADD, and if not certified, then a willingness to become certified on SIFT’s platforms.
- IPRO and Relativity Certified Administrators are strongly preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, particularly to translate legal requirements to technical requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with several teams to develop end-user training and standard operating procedures.
- Fluency in the Spanish Language, although not required, is a plus.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa