Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Training & Career Opportunity for Entry Level Software Engineer
Are you looking to join an elite team of. NET Developers, trained by the best, creating the products and services that transform our world for the better?
The path to a successful technology career can be confusing and unclear. You bring the talent and the motivation, and Smoothstack will provide the training, mentorship, network, and access to extremely desirable roles to launch your career!
Once selected and hired as a W-2 employee of Smoothstack, you will receive 14-20 weeks of paid, remote training in an Agile environment, complete with scrum masters, product owners, code reviewers, and more. Trainees will be paid a biweekly stipend (plus benefits) to train and will start with a salary of $60,000+/year while working on client projects.
Successful Applicants Must:
- Pass a Coding Challenge
- Be legally authorized to work in the U.S., without employer sponsorship
- Be willing to relocate to Colorado Springs
- Have the ability to obtain Interim Secret Clearance
- Must be be legally authorized to work in the U.S., without employer sponsorship
- Must pass background check and drug screening
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 unless you need a reasonable accommodation for religion or a health-related need.
- Must have hands-on coding experience, equivalent training or course work
- No prior professional experience required.
- Excitement, eagerness, and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- .Net Framework
- Telerik DevCraft
- JetBrains ReSharper
- SQL Server
- Analysis of trends and patterns, query development and reporting
- User interface design and development
- Mobile application development
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps
- Test automation
- Engage diverse stakeholder groups and collaborating with system users to elicit requirements.
- Ability to produce high-quality, professional documentation
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience in query development and reporting, user interface design and development, mobile application development, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance including Vision and Dental
- Matching 401K
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Relocation Reimbursement
- 10 paid days off a year (Federal holidays)
- Industry Certifications
- Tuition Reimbursement assistance
- Amazing company culture!