Location: Remote in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We are a scaleup, now expanded into North America. At DesAcc we are committed to providing a mutually respectful work environment. We believe diversity and equal employment opportunities among our teammates are critical to our success as a global business. We provide a collaborative work environment and seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented professionals from a diverse candidate pool across the globe.
At DesAcc everyone is an owner, bringing their unique perspective to our team and products. Your voice is important, and we take having a culture based on feedback seriously. We openly share our thoughts to keep decisions decentralized and ensure all team members contribute. You will learn, grow, and be celebrated for your hard work and great attitude!
About our Product:
WE ARE DATAVORES
We love data. Our goal is simple: to enable healthcare data access and action at scale and be recognised as a world leader in driving access and use of quantitative healthcare data to inspire cures. Bringing together healthcare organisations, hospitals and providers we add our expertise and passion for unlocking medical information to help healthcare professionals improve medical decisions and outcomes.
- This role is for you if your previous roles have been in IT Support/Application support/database administration or software development and have considered/considering;
- a role as a PACS/RIS support / integration engineer and/or
- have an interest in Data Science within the Healthcare sector.
Any role won’t be a fit with us for you, if:
- You are only looking to work solely to a script and don’t want to participate in improvement initiatives and innovation.
- If you struggle when faced with something unexpected. Your work is best when a manager is always providing the next steps.
The DesAcc Team
DesAcc, headquartered in the UK, is now expanding into North America. We are looking for a team player who will be involved in a wide variety of data migration projects around the world. The job includes diverse activities and requires cleverness and the ability to focus and troubleshoot challenges of both scale and complexity.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holiday entitlement (FT)
- Benefits based on our locations; UK or Canada
- Health & Wellness days (includes sick days) – 10 days per year (FT)
- Laptop and monitor(s) (other equipment to support this as required)
- Professional Development Stipend
- Paid social events Remote with occasional meetings in the UK or in the Toronto