As an FDM Cloud Computing Engineer, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience while helping large organisations make the shift from traditional IT methods and overseeing all technological tasks involving the Cloud. You will have the opportunity to create breakthrough Cloud environments, as well as diagnose and fix issues to improve existing cloud-based systems to revolutionise business.
As part of the programme, you will receive training in GCP, Azure, AWS, Python, Terraform, Ansible, SQL. This will equip you with a versatile toolkit of software, languages and platform knowledge to carry with you throughout your professional career. You will also learn how to gather requirements for cloud-based environments, monitor and decommission Cloud environments which are no longer required and perform standard monitoring, disaster recovery and maintenance tasks.
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Able to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme