We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Data Analyst to join our team. In this role you will work closely with our clients to help turn their data into meaningful information, enabling them to unlock the power of data driven decision making.
As a member of FSP’s Data & AI team, you will contribute to the development of innovative solutions using Microsoft Azure data services, including but not limited to Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse, DataBricks, SQL and Power BI.
This is an ideal role for people who are passionate about using data to creatively solve problems, drive innovation and support client success.
- Work as part of the wider FSP project team to deliver intelligent data solutions to clients
- Assist in defining business requirements for data solutions
- Wrangle and cleanse data in excel and/or SQL
- Assist in the production of data visualisation reports using Power BI
- Produce training/ user manual documents to support the adoption of our data solutions
- Support our data engineers in testing data solutions through UAT to Production
- Work with our UX consultants to ensure data solution designs satisfy client requirements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology developments and promote these within your projects
- Share knowledge as part of the FSP technical community
- Degree in relevant subject area
- Strong maths and analytical skills
- Passion for technology
- Able to manipulate large datasets
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- High level of competency in Excel to wrangle data e.g. Pivot tables, Macros
- An understanding of how different types of databases work
- Experience in Power BI (or other visualisation tools) is an advantage
- Experience in SQL is an advantage
- Experience in Python or C# is an advantage
A word on UK Security Clearance
Due to the secure nature of the position, you must have, or be eligible to obtain, CTC Security Clearance. More details relating to UK Security Clearance can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance.