As part of the FDM Data Engineering Graduate Programme you will receive 11 weeks of industry relevant training covering diverse languages including SQL, Hive QL, Python and Spark. You will learn how to process massive amounts of data, create data flows, manage data lakes, design real time streaming and batch type data ingestion pipelines. We will guide you in how to manage advanced tools and frameworks as well as solve various data problems. Upon training completion through the London Academy, you will become an FDM Consultant and will start working with one or more of our global clients for a period of two years.
- You will be involved in exciting projects covering high volumes of data sets, transformations, business requirements, geographies and stakeholders. As a Data Engineer, you will have a crucial role in designing and creating data-centric scalable solutions, vital to helping organisations understand their data and facilitate growth. Some of your responsibilities will include checking that overnight data exports, transformations and imports have ran to schedule and any broken problems are fixed, managing and processing huge databases and becoming an expert in distributed data storage and computing frameworks.
- Commercially relevant training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready
- Opportunities to achieve industry recognised qualifications
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients across the UK as part of their integrated teams
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events
- A degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Exemplary communication skills and ability to build relationships
- A demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme