We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Software Developer to join our team.
The Graduate Software Developer helps develop and support custom software solutions for our external clients and our internal community. Working as part of a wider project team, this role will be using ASP.NET Core, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Cognitive Services, Front-end frameworks (such as Angular, React) and the Microsoft Data Platform (Synapse, Databricks, etc.) to deliver clean, secure and impactful solutions to clients.
This role will rotate through FSP’s technical capability groups, allowing you to gain a variety of technical skills.
- Work as part of the wider FSP project team to deliver technical solutions to clients
- Write clean and secure code that is easy for others to understand
- Produce technical artefacts including administration guides and configuration documents
- Stay up to date with the latest technology developments and promote these within your projects
- Share knowledge as part of the FSP technical community
- Degree in relevant subject area
- Passion for technology and driven to keep up to date with new and evolving technologies
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Able to design, code, test, correct and document programs
- Able to assist in the investigation and resolution of problems
- Possess strong IT skills
What we look for in our people
- Strong alignment with FSP values
- Commitment to teamwork, quality and mutual success
- Proactivity with an ability to operate with pace and energy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Dedication to excellence and quality