We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Technical Consultant to join our team.
The Graduate Technical Consultant helps our customers to get be best value out of their Modern Workplace tools through configuration, advice, and best practice. Working as part of the Modern Workplace capability and wider project teams, this role will be using the Microsoft 365 platform and related tools to design, build and consult with customers on how to provide their users with the best modern collaboration, communication and productivity solutions.
Typical products that the role will use include (but not limited to) Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents) and more.
- Work as part of the wider FSP project team to deliver technical solutions to clients
- Document requirements, advise and consult with customers on their business needs
- Configuration of relevant products to customer requirements
- Produce technical artefacts including administration guides and configuration documents
- Stay up to date with the latest technology developments and promote these within your projects
- Share knowledge as part of the FSP technical community
- Degree in relevant subject area
- Passion for technology
- Able to communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Able to capture end-user requirements design, code, test, correct and document programs
- Able to assist in the investigation and resolution of problems
- Possess strong IT skills
What we look for in our people
- Strong alignment with FSP values
- Commitment to teamwork, quality and mutual success
- Proactivity with an ability to operate with pace and energy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Dedication to excellence and quality