We have an exciting opportunity for an Intern Business Consultant to join our team on industrial placement.
The Intern Business Consultant supports the delivery of important business-focused services as part of FSP’s project & product implementations. In this role you will have the opportunity to identify and develop your skills as a consultant by managing projects and products, working with clients to solve challenging business problems, analysing and specifying requirements, promoting a high-quality user experience and driving user adoption and engagement through change management.
This role will rotate through FSP’s business-focused roles, allowing you to gain exposure to multiple projects, clients, and sectors.
These roles include:
- Product Management
- Business Analysis
- Delivery Management
- Digital Change and Adoption
- Support in the delivery of innovative digital and technology solutions through project and product led approaches
- Analyse and prioritise use cases and business requirements, designing detailed user journeys and develop high quality project specifications
- Support in the development of vision, strategy, and objectives for product teams, implementing through iterative delivery techniques
- Support in leading projects from conception through to completion, managing stakeholders and applying governance techniques, delivering success for both FSP and our clients
- Support clients with embedding sustainable change into their organisation to realise the value of technology through, change consultancy, business communications and training.
- Build high-value and long-lasting relationships with client stakeholders, developing an understanding of the client, their business and their industry
- Support business growth by helping to identify opportunities to expand engagement with clients
- Working towards a Degree in relevant subject area as part of a course requiring an industrial placement
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Engaging and able to easily build rapport with others
- Keen interest in technology and possessing good IT skills
- Enjoys the challenge of a dynamic and fast-paced environment
What we look for in our people
- Strong alignment with FSP values
- Commitment to teamwork, quality and mutual success
- Proactivity with an ability to operate with pace and energy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Dedication to excellence and quality