Location: St. Paul, MN (must be located here or willing to relocate)
Status: Full Time
An Ecreative Internet Marketing Assistant is an entry-level position responsible for supporting a Digital Marketing Specialist on assigned accounts. This role will be charged with aspects of client email communications, SEO related research, work-order write-up, as well as researching trends in SEO and SEM and any respective activities. This is a behind-the-scenes role focused on supporting a Digital Marketing Specialist and learning all aspects of Digital Marketing. This role allows a new employee to learn and grow in their role before being required to conduct meetings with clients and field their questions. An Internet Marketing Assistant can move into a Specialist role at their own pace.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to)
- Performing keyword research and saturation activities as needed.
- Process SEO audits for websites.
- Contributing to SEO/SEM research, uncovering trends and relating that information to the SEO team and/or clients.
- Sharing best practices with the Ecreativeworks production and sales team, as needed.
- Management of internal and external correspondence, as needed.
- Internal report development and participation in regularly scheduled update meetings.
- Documentation of all communications with clients and/or territory reps regarding requested services
- Development of timely monthly reports to support analysis and recommendations for each client per the team report schedule.
Required Skills Include
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong skills in Excel
- Aptitude in Word, Outlook, etc.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and requests at one time
- Strong integration with existing processes and procedures
- Ability to learn quickly
Desired Skills Include
- Experience with Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Data Studio
- 1-2 years Industrial/B2B marketing experience