DemandTec (an Acoustic brand) is an innovative, global software company that applies advanced AI to analyze shopper demand intelligence across various channels to help leading retailers and CPG brands to drive profitable revenue growth, increased competitiveness, and improved shopper loyalty.
DemandTec is well-known for its predictive and prescriptive insights designed to our help clients optimize pricing, promotions, & markdowns. Our customers are predominantly major retailers within the grocery segment, but we serve any type of retailer operating within B2C and/or B2B.
Acoustic is an independent marketing cloud with the open platform needed for success in a dynamic world. We’re reimagining marketing technology by lessening the burdens of repetitive tasks and equipping marketers with powerful technology that is simple and easy to use. We give marketers more time to do what really matters—to think bigger and put themselves back into the work. We help marketers aim higher, bringing humanity back into marketing. Acoustic serves an international client base of more than 3,500 brands, including Fortune 500 companies, providing digital marketing, marketing analytics, content management, personalization, mobile marketing, and marketing automation solutions. For more information, visit our website.
- You will work closely with other members of the Modeling Services team and other members of the larger Professional Services team, which includes Implementation Managers and Customer Success Managers, to ensure that the econometric models that drive the DemandTec forecasts and optimizations for our clients (various retailers worldwide) are up to date and functioning properly. You will also communicate model status to clients and answer questions. You will also start to automate non-automated parts of the process using Python.
- Communicate with internal/external clients to understand business needs
- Manage the existing modeling process and validate the output of models to ensure successful customer delivery
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for modeling and analysis
- Create Python code that automates disparate parts of the modeling process
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Fluent speaking and written English; ability to communicate clearly
- Proficient in python environments and coding with dataframes, browser automation
- Experience in Excel, statistics, data processing
- Experience with Python machine learning packages such as Scikit-learn, Tensor Flow, Keras
- Experience with R and GAMS