Location: Hybrid (San Diego, CA)
Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits, and public sector agencies. We provide complete IT outsourcing to business leaders, and augmentation services to IT teams.
We are recognized for our outstanding customer service, technical depth, and operational excellence. Our best-in-class service delivery is powered by two pillars, OpLogicTM and Care Teams. OpLogic is our unique cloud-based IT management system that allows your IT environment to self-heal, increasing uptime and reducing security risks. Dedicated Care Teams are how we deliver our deep and wide-ranging technical expertise while providing personalized service and the familiarity of a trusted ally.
Why Work for Us:
A culture of “absolutely doing the right thing,” that values taking care of colleagues, clients, and our community
An opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and ambitious and talented colleagues
A fun work environment and a focus on ensuring a good work-life balance
Competitive wages and benefits to ensure we attract and retain the best staff
Opportunities to grow and develop personally and professionally
The NOC Specialist I’s serves in an important role in the management of recurring services contracted customers pay for monthly. This position serves as a reliable and trusted resources for the deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and reviewing of system backups, anti-virus protection, patch management, and various other Logically system monitoring and maintenance tools. The NOC Specialist I works with internal stakeholders to onboard new clients by working directly with the Service Deliver Coordinator and customer to deploy contracted services and ensure services meet customer’s Service Delivery Agreement.
- Monitor the ticket queue/reports to ensure tickets never exceed our SLA agreement
- Utilize Logically’s suite of tools to support and maintain client networks (Kaseya, Auvik, OpenDNS, StorageCraft, ESET); demonstrate functional competency in all networks, learn new technologies as may be added, and work toward specialization in one or more areas
- Provide baseline networking support to Managed Services Engineers (MSEs), working collaboratively to identify issues and drive resolution
- Isolates and assists in identifying root cause of faults for network, servers, and applications in conjunction with the infrastructure, applications, and security teams
- Respond to patch management and other requests from internal stakeholders in Managed Services who work directly with customers
- Interact and collaborate with client end users and client-designated technical points of contact
- Understand Logically offerings and products in relation to its tools to implement and maintain proper monitoring coverage for signed agreements.
- Maintains situational awareness of current events and maintenance affecting service delivery.
- Validates change management of pre and post maintenance activity
- Correlates system trending information and facilitates timely restoration response as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the continued success of self, team, department, and Company
- Work on the backend with MSEs to monitor and maintain client environment which may be on premise or hosted
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred
- 1 to 3 years of Network Operations Center, Security Operations Center or Systems Operations Center experience preferred
- Technical Certifications – Network Plus, CCNA, or other industry related certification preferred
- Experience with SNMP, diagnostic and networking support—including network security—with ability to identify, address, troubleshoot, and resolve issues through stack
- Demonstrated experience with PowerShell and other relevant scripting abilities, hosting and leading bridge calls
- Familiarity with imaging software and commercial anti-virus suites
- Ability to take initiative and handle various tasks simultaneously while working efficiently, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision required
- Good verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate complex technical information to customers, team members, and company employees across organization
- Consistent application of business etiquette in all communication, including face-to-face, email, and phone interactions with customer end users, sales and technical resources, internal stakeholders, and C-level employees