In the role of Process Specialist you will be responsible for delivering accurate and courteous responses to telephone inquiries from contract owners, agents and third parties. You will utilize multiple department systems to provide accurate information and will be expected to comprehend and explain life and annuity products. You will be working in a fast-paced call center environment and during your day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll be maintaining a positive and professional demeanor while meeting or exceeding quality and efficiency goals.
Location for this position is Des Moines, IA
- Serve as a SME for claim team in answering team member questions regarding case specifics and assist with complicated cases.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries related to claims.
- Follow up on any outstanding requirements within a specified timeframe.
- Maintain detailed, compliant, and accurate documentation of all claim activity.
- Collaborate with team to update procedures and develop new procedures as appropriate.
- Coordinate special projects as assigned.
- Train team members on new procedures.
- Perform quality reviews on claims/letters.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Customer Service Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the job description
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Organizational and follow through skills
- Life, Disability and Annuity Claim experience
- Analytical skills Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the financial services industry or insurance products/procedures through a combination of experience and/or coursework
- Ability and willingness to learn multiple financial concepts and systems
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Associates degree or equivalent education and experience, bachelor’s degree preferred.
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Vaccination required. Masks are required to enter the office. Extra screening, sanitation and disinfecting procedures are in place.
Work Remotely: This role is based out of Atlanta, GA and is in office role.
Infosys McCamish Systems,(http://www.infosysbpm.com/mccamish) located in Atlanta, Georgia, is the Life Insurance and Retirement Services subsidiary of Infosys BPM Limited.(www.infosysbpm.com) Infosys McCamish was started in 1985 as a virtual insurance company and went to market as a commercial services provider in 1995.It has an outstanding business perspective and an exemplary track record that no other outsourcer of business solutions can claim – generating US$16 billion of recurring premium in less than five years as a virtual insurance company. Infosys McCamish has expert technology and outsourcing credentials, along with a proven business model for re-engineering systems and performing back-office services at a reduced cost, while reinforcing accuracy, speed and security. Seven of the top ten US insurers are among Infosys McCamish’s many BPM clients. Infosys McCamish has its operations spread across Atlanta GA and Des Moines IA in USA.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.