Location: Kansas City, MO
Herjavec & Fishtech Group is the #1 cloud-native security-as-a-service solutions provider enabling secure and successful business transformation. Based in Kansas City, Herjavec & Fishtech Group includes the 24/7/365 cyber defense and response division CYDERES. CYDERES is a human-led, machine-driven Security-as-a-Service powered by our proprietary cloud-native platform and Google Cloud Chronicle. CYDERES supplies the people, processes,
and technology to help organizations manage risk, detect threats, and respond to incidents in real-time. Named Google Cloud Chronicle’s Partner of the Year two years in a row, CYDERES is a Top 25 MSSP, advancing in 2021 to #21, eclipsing older and larger competitors.
CYDERES delivers real change in the information security industry and helps customers solve the fragmented security solution landscape and the industry-wide skills shortage. CYDERES values a customer-first, raise-your-hand, and constant improvement approach every day.
Herjavec & Fishtech Group is looking for a dedicated and creative Associate Security Analyst to join the CYDERES analysis team. This candidate should have a deep understanding of how networks, endpoints, and servers interoperate inside a corporate IT or cloud environment. A background in networking, system administration, and/or application development is also beneficial to the role. Candidates will need to have a customer-first attitude and be comfortable
interacting with several different stakeholders both internal to CYDERES and external- facing customers.
Herjavec & Fishtech Group is hiring Security Analysts across all skill levels and shifts. The security Analyst position is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking to solve customers’ cyber security problems in a great environment with an exceptional team. We have a heavy focus on empowering our analysts to make great decisions by collecting rich datasets from customer environments. Critical thinking, passion, and an attitude for growth are essential to the success of this position.
- Monitor security events in the CYDERES platform
- Analyze and respond to security events to drive desired customer outcomes
- Ensure day-to-day operational tasks are performed
- Guide improvements in platform and internal process
- Act as a member of the incident response team
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with IT best practices
- At least 1 year of general IT support
- Basic Networking
- System administration experience with Windows or Linux/Unix
- Experience with log management platforms (Splunk, Elastic Search/Logstash/Kibana – ELK / Elastic Stack)
- Advanced system administration experience (Windows PowerShell, Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet)
- Cloud environments and Technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP; O365, Proofpoint)