In the role of Senior Process Associate you will be responsible for delivering accurate and courteous responses to telephone inquiries from contract owners, agents and third parties. You will utilize multiple department systems to provide accurate information and will be expected to comprehend and explain life and annuity products. You will be working in a fast-paced call center environment and during your day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll be maintaining a positive and professional demeanor while meeting or exceeding quality and efficiency goals.
Location for this position is Des Moines, IA.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 1 years of experience in the job description below
Oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Call Center experience
- Ability to work autonomously in a remote environment
- Knowledge of the insurance industry or insurance products/procedures through a combination of experience and/or coursework
- Ability and willingness to learn multiple financial concepts and systems
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Organizational and follow through skills
- Sensitivity to service and quality
- Your responsibilities include but may not be limited to
- Take initiative and ownership in every call and situation
- Provide answers and solutions in a manner all parties can understand
- Research information and handles return calls/other follow-up as needed
- Provide accurate quotes and creates business correspondence via paper or electronic format in a timely manner
- Navigate multiple computer systems/applications and utilizes search tools to find information
- Cohere to call adherence guidelines
- Meet or exceeds department quality standards
- Document client life and annuity contracts by adding timely notes with the most current information so it is readily available to all other company personnel
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Vaccination required. Masks are required to enter the office. Extra screening, sanitation and disinfecting procedures are in place.
Work Remotely: This role is based out of Atlanta, GA and is in office role.
Infosys McCamish Systems,(http://www.infosysbpm.com/mccamish) located in Atlanta, Georgia, is the Life Insurance and Retirement Services subsidiary of Infosys BPM Limited.(www.infosysbpm.com) Infosys McCamish was started in 1985 as a virtual insurance company and went to market as a commercial services provider in 1995.It has an outstanding business perspective and an exemplary track record that no other outsourcer of business solutions can claim – generating US$16 billion of recurring premium in less than five years as a virtual insurance company. Infosys McCamish has expert technology and outsourcing credentials, along with a proven business model for re-engineering systems and performing back-office services at a reduced cost, while reinforcing accuracy, speed and security. Seven of the top ten US insurers are among Infosys McCamish’s many BPM clients. Infosys McCamish has its operations spread across Atlanta GA and Des Moines IA in USA.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.