We are looking for a passionate and creative Full Stack Software Engineer II to join a specialized team to help build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software. The successful candidate will work in an agile team environment and implement the latest technology in our product suite. This position will include designing, modifying, coding and testing software applications that adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements as well as external customers.
- Under general supervision, follows programming specifications to perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established procedures.
- Write code from functional design specifications that are well designed, efficient and testable.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, as an agile team member, to include, but not limited to, design, coding, unit testing and deployment.
- Work within an evolving agile development environment utilizing small teams that include developers, DBAs and QA members.
- Is a cross-functional agile team member and is able to take on development, DBA and testing tasks.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding and knowledge of position.
- Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to work with a UI/UX designer and implement wireframes.
- Performs administrative tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience working on web applications
- 2-5 years’ experience working on Java projects
- 2+ years’ experience with Service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in the SDLC.
- Knowledge of Selenium a plus
- Knowledge of back-end DBs including relational and non-relational a plus
- Project experience working with Eclipse, SVN, Spring Framework, Maven and Junit.
- Knowledge of test-driven development techniques a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies a plus
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics a plus
- Detail Oriented
- Proficient communication in both written and conversational English
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to exist to a rapidly changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Collaborative mindset