RF-SMART is currently seeking experienced software support engineers to work in our Customer Success and Support group troubleshooting, diagnosing, and fixing customer issues for enterprise software in a face paced environment. Software Support Engineers with more coding experience will have opportunities to develop software modifications for our customers and work on specialized product innovation tasks. As a member of our Support team, you will also be expected to participate in an on-call rotation which will include additional compensation. Training will include time spent with technicians in multiple departments to learn how to diagnose and fix functional and technical issues in the software. The most important characteristic of our Support team is they all share a strong passion for teamwork and helping our customers.
- Working directly with internal and external customers to understand their issue and provide a resolution in the form of a software fix and/or functional training/recommendations.
- Working on specialized tools and projects to enhance our base product and improve our customer experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of software debugging/development in a formal work environment
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to accommodate context switching between tasks
- Experience in thoroughly test solutions
- Desire to continually learn and grow
- Good communication skills
- Working well with others