Location: Hybrid (Hartford, CT; Indianapolis, IN; Providence, RI; Raleigh, NC; Richardson, TX; Tempe, AZ)
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
We are growing our US team by the hundreds this year. It’s a very exciting time to join our team because we not only invest in your technology training upon onboarding, we make a commitment to continue our investment in your learning throughout your career at Infosys. We offer mentorship programs, continuing education courses with our digital classroom partners and we build our leaders on the inside with our Leadership Institute program.
As a Tech Support Associate, you will provide support to consulting and technical teams by contributing to various stages of the software development life cycle. You will assist the team by providing production and maintenance support, conducting root-cause analysis of issues, ensuring high quality and on-time customer service. You will play a critical role by contributing to the knowledge management process while interfacing with internal teams and driving higher efficiency.
- Participate in designing and detailing processes related to the software development life cycle
- Trouble-shoot issues, document process, review checklists, and develop reference implementations
- Provide production support – monitor applications, batch jobs, servers, network devices, databases, operating systems, raise and acknowledge tickets
- Support technical team in deployment with activities to ensure a smooth go-live of new processes, products, or systems
- Understand the existing system and processes to document
- Reverse knowledge transfer to document the process of support and maintenance
- In addition to the above, based on the area of work like application development, infra support, cyber support, Microsoft office, service now, associated areas of responsibility will apply
- High school diploma with a minimum of 2 years of work experience
- Exposure to computer skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Positions are across multiple locations within USA including Indianapolis IN, Raleigh NC, Hartford CT, Richardson TX, Scottsdale AZ. Candidate must be located within commuting distance or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel and/ or relocation.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Google IT Support Certificate
- Experience with programming language, network, infra skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, creating / maintaining excel spreadsheets
- Ability to analyze data and communicate ideas clearly
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email, or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.