RF-SMART is looking for a talented Technical Consultant (software developer) to work in our NetSuite Services group writing and implementing code modifications for enterprise software in a fast-paced environment. Technical Consultants with more experience in the modification life cycle will have opportunities to design and architect complex solutions as well as assist in determining the level of effort required for future work. Training will include time spent with developers and Business Analysts on multiple teams to learn the enterprise software and how to develop modifications for our base solution.
The most important characteristic of our development team is they all share a strong passion for teamwork and delivering high quality work to our customers. If you want to be part of a team that focuses on making sure our customers have the best product experience possible while openly sharing information and learning from each other, this is the position for you.
- Writing and testing coding solutions based on technical customer requirements documentation written by a Business Analyst
- Each modification is estimated, and you will be expected to complete the work within the number of hours provided as well as meet the expected delivery timeline for each task
- Work directly with Business Analysts and occasionally customers to understand the requirements for your code solution as well as address any issues discovered during the testing phases for your modification
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science discipline or equivalent work experience
- Logic and solving problems
- Working well with others
- Reading technical docs and translating into code
- Time Management
- Software debugging/development
- Testing solutions thoroughly
- Growing and learning
- Meeting deadlines