On the FDM Technical Operations graduate programme, you will undergo industry recognised training before putting that into practice by working on projects with one of our industry leading clients. This programme will provide you with multiple future career opportunities ranging from Level 1 Service Desk or Security Operations Analysts, through to Level 2 Application or Production Support.
Technical Operations teams are an essential function to ensure that services are always running optimally and are ready to spring into action when things go wrong. Technical Operations is the perfect first role in IT, providing you with an in-depth view of business operations and how IT supports different business functions. There will be the opportunity to specialise in managing the systems that support specific departments alongside developing knowledge on how IT services are responsible for delivering value to business users and clients.
- Through our programme, you will receive hands on training, working directly with application servers, networks, and cyber security tools, with plenty of exercises and labs to challenge you and build your confidence. You will also study for and certify in ITIL v4, a widely recognised service management framework. Our programme will equip you with the skills and knowledge to help you build a diverse and successful career in technology.
- Degree level qualification (2:2 or higher)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Commitment to at least two years of further employment with FDM upon completion of training period
- The right to work in the UK
- Someone with an analytical mindset who has a passion for technology
- A problem solver who thrives under pressure