In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Development: Participate as needed in the development and implementation of Java software based on approved design. Write new programs or create modifications to existing applications as necessary based on product specifications. Follow established standards for the design, coding, and testing of software. Also has responsibility for developing and implementing internal projects and toolsets for consumption by other team members that improve team productivity and quality.
- Testing: Work with users to validate system testing and conformity with functional requirements.
- Implementation: Follow appropriate change management and implementation procedures. Ensure that appropriate technical and functional documentation is prepared. Co-ordinate the implementation process.
- Support: Provide support to new applications during and after implementation.
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA, US
This role needs travel as per project needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 5 years of experience in the job description below
- Atleast 5 years of software development experience
- Atleast 3 years of experience with Java, Spring Boot Micro services framework
- Atleast 2 years of experience with Relational databases or NOSQL databases (Cassandra, Mongo DB)
- Strong understanding of DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins), VCS (Git) and build (Gradle) systems
- Understanding of the API economy, API management and gateway solution
- Familiarity of HTTP, web-sockets, TCP/IP and RPC protocols
- Understanding of security using SSL protocols and data encryption
- Familiarity of microservice architecture
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying microservices
- Experience and development of RESTful APIs using JAX-RS and JSON
- Experience in design and development of Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud application
- Familiarity with containers, Docker, Kubernetes or other container schedulers
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
1. Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
2. The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys McCamish Systems, (http://www.infosysbpm.com/mccamish ) located in Atlanta, Georgia, is the Life Insurance and Retirement Services subsidiary of Infosys BPM Limited. (www.infosysbpm.com ) Infosys McCamish was started in 1985 as a virtual insurance company and went to market as a commercial services provider in 1995. It has an outstanding business perspective and an exemplary track record that no other outsourcer of business solutions can claim – generating US$16 billion of recurring premium in less than five years as a virtual insurance company. Infosys McCamish has expert technology and outsourcing credentials, along with a proven business model for re-engineering systems and performing back-office services at a reduced cost, while reinforcing accuracy, speed and security. Seven of the top ten US insurers are among Infosys McCamish’s many BPO clients. Infosys McCamish has its operations spread across Atlanta GA and Des Moines IA in USA.