Location: Minneapolis, MN
Life Time seeks a motivated student or recent graduate to assist in the participation of the organization’s day-to-day operations. They will work in a collaborative environment to improve experiences for Life Time members, prospective members, and team members. This internship is an opportunity for a student to take ownership of designated projects for an abbreviated period to help extend and apply their knowledge to meet business goals.
As a wellness pioneer, Life Time is reshaping the way consumers approach their health by integrating where we move, work and live – digitally and physically – all with the primary goal of helping people lead healthy happy lives. Life Time is committed to an inclusive culture that welcomes and respects everyone. We promote an inviting community that supports all people on their path to a healthy way of life.
Life Time Technology creates digital experiences that help our Members meet their healthier way of life goals. The UX Technology team is looking to add a UX Design intern. The UX Design internship will provide the opportunity to collaborate with design, product, and engineering teams in an agile environment. The UX internship position will participate in UX Research and UX Design disciplines.
- Conducts a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
- Works cross-functionally with teams to execute strategies to meet business needs
- Helps improve administration procedures
- Observes multiple office positions and trains in a variety of tasks
- Attends company meetings and functions as needed
- Assists in other miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Currently maintaining a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- A passion for Life Time’s mission