Curious about AI + Web3?
Web3 has become a catch-all term for the vision of a new, better internet. At its core, Web3 uses blockchains, cryptocurrencies, and NFTs to give power back to the users in the form of ownership. Now AI adds new powers to this Web3 world. Our special guest, Scott Meyer, VP of Learning at Proof of Learning, shares insights and practical tips on how to show what you know, how to use technology to increase the quality of life, and how to use tech to build trust. View this session for an insightful conversation!
- Scott Meyer, VP at Proof of Learning, is passionate about education, entrepreneurship, AI, and Web3. Meyer aims to improve access, affordability, and accreditation in education by rethinking the future of education.
- Web3, characterized by an ownership layer and peer-to-peer trust, presents opportunities for reimagining education and measurement of learning.
- Web3 technology and blockchain can verify credentials and skills, allowing employers to find suitable talent more efficiently.
- AI skills are becoming increasingly important in the tech industry, and possessing them can make individuals more qualified and efficient.
- AI technology, particularly open language models, has the potential to bridge the digital divide and provide access to learning for previous generations and those with limited resources.
The views and opinions expressed in this video are those of the presenter and do not necessarily represent the view of edX or its parent company 2U, Inc.